I've been enjoying some photo making with the MiNT SLR670a using the new
Polaroid Originals B&W 600 film packs. The PO B&W film has a softer contrast
curve that the last Impossible Project v2.0 B&W did, and more latitude. It's
easier to get the exposure right on the money.

Of course, the difficult part is how to scan these very very glossy little
prints and get a good representation of how the original looked. I've figured
out how to put the Light L16 to use on this task, and figured out an
appropriate stage and lighting to minimize reflections, et cetera. The results
now look good coming directly out of the camera and render in Lightroom very
easily:

  https://flic.kr/p/27Ye6i3

Full rez: https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1738/40882812950_a11368bc36_o.jpg

enjoy!