Thanks Alan. I think the grass was that green. i just reviewed my conversion
and see that I didn’t boost saturation. (I would have if I thought the shot
would benefit. I do whatever it takes to create the picture I want. I don’t
subscribe to any rules regarding what one should or shouldn’t  do when
rendering a photo.) It had rained the night before and spring grass in the
forest clearings is always very vibrant. The shot was underexposed in camera
due to the background highlights, so I boosted exposure by 1.3 stops in
rendering, brightened shadows and pulled down highlights. I also upped contrast
just a tad, which can make the colors pop a bit more. I recall that I
considered pulling down the green if only because the reflected light is giving
Ms. Deer a slightly green cast, but I decided to stick with this version.

And as Ken pointed out, this was on the other side.;-)
Paul