I know nothing about the Sigma 14mm f3.5.
I was referring to the fact that there are two Sigma EX 10-20mm: a 3.5 and
a 4-5.6. I have the latter and it is my favorite lens.

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 10:12 PM Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above