I haven’t gotten to the AF calibration yet. I did cycle through the main menu
settings, not surprisingly all of my profile is gone, from language to time
zone to date to file naming to… I can’t imagine that I won’t need to redo the
AF compensation settings. I do have notes somewhere on what the adjustments
were before and I am hopeful but not optimistic that I will be able to re-apply
those settings.

stan