I'm about to head up towards Mt. Shasta for a tango workshop next weekend. Afterwards I'll continue up to the Oregon Central Coast visit Mom, then head up to Portland for a couple days. If all goes well, I'll be able to leave a bit early, maybe even get a chance to play with my camera a bit. Jack gets all sorts of amazing photos from someplace in that corridor, but I suspect other folks have experience doing photography along the I-5 corridor as well.

I'd appreciate tips for places to go, and good/bad times of day to be there along the route.

--
Larry Colen           l...@red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/