Larry,

If you insist:

I just created a gallery set for each, flora and fauna:
http://42graphy.org/fauna/
http://42graphy.org/flora/

This old "best of" gallery includes photos on both subjects,
but I don't think I'd get any time soon to sort them this way...
http://42graphy.org/galleries/1-Selected-2002-2009/

Cheers,

Igor