Well, Don, I think that's a great start. That Q does a good job & must be pretty inconspicuous. One has to look for the obscure in streets. Like the two different spellings of Center/Centre. So many small cars was a bit unexpected. Perhaps the guy with the trolley is a scavenger so commonplace here? And the dog shots - don't the owners mirror their dogs?

Cheers

Alan C