Actually a smart double catch! I've often wondered why herons/egrets catch tiny fish - must take all day to fill their bellies. Many years ago I was fishing with my late Father on the Umzimvubu river in the Trankei (near Port St Johns). A wide awake Fish Eagle stole our packet of bait in one fell swoop. Easy meal.

Alan C