John wrote:

>On 6/21/2018 17:38, Mark Roberts wrote:
>> John Sessoms wrote:
>>
>>> If someone wanted to buy one of the earlier PDML Annuals, could they still
>>> get
>>> them from Blurb?
>>
>> Oh mais oui! http://www.blurb.com/user/MarkRoberts
>
>Thank you. I have all 10 editions (multiple copies of some of them), but I got
>to thinking about it looking online for an out-of-print book.

I get a bit jaded, working on the Annual every year and trying to make
it better all the time and, being a perfectionist, never being quite
satisfied. But I have to admit that when I go through the collected
work we've built over 10 years I never fail to be impressed.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com