lol I know

On 6/29/2018 7:49 PM, l...@red4est.com wrote:
I didn't mean you, I meant your friend.

On June 29, 2018 3:34:43 PM PDT, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Thanks for clarifying:-)
ann

On 6/29/2018 6:28 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
Except that it's *NOT* a problem caused by the user on Ann's end.

On 6/29/2018 16:49, l...@red4est.com wrote:
PEBKAC

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=19980506

A related step, though not necessarily about your friend, the two
strips are often paired

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=19990211

https://www-urbandictionary-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&term=User%20Error%20%23ID10T&amp=true&usqp=mq331AQECAE4AQ%3D%3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine.php%3Fterm%3DUser%2520Error%2520%2523ID10T

On June 29, 2018 12:46:36 PM PDT, "Jostein Øksne" <p...@alunfoto.no>