Hmm. All those camera bodies are mostly worth pennies.
Flash units, etc ... eh, depends on what you want/need/etc

So let's say there are 800 lenses across all brands ... that's about $80 per
lens at $65000 for the lot, of which some number might be useful to you
(because you have the cameras they work on) but most will likely not be.

It's a questionable deal unless you're looking to stock a used camera shop with
inventory.