Yes, I remember your post. I have never seen vultures on the ground in town but I have seen them flying overhead. Plenty of Maribou Storks at the Municipal rubbish dump. The Yellow Billed Kites, Indian Mynahs & Crows are the usual road cleaners. The first Pied Crows arrived in Phalaborwa about 1980, now there are plenty.

Alan C