Interesting, I don't have an account, so I can't test that. Seems most viewing tasks work.

On 7/12/2018 9:34 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I just tried to upload an image, and I still get:

This page isn’t working

*pentaxphotogallery.com <http://pentaxphotogallery.com>* is currently
unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:44 AM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
wrote:

It took a few days but it seems to be back now.