Daniel J. Matyola wrote on 7/18/18 6:41 AM:
That image needs to be blown up and hung on a wall.

Thank you. It's nice when people say my photos should be hung and blown up rather than me. :-)

I was told that the trick for photographing Thor's well is to get there when the high tide is over 6' positive.

Just a perfect sunset shot.

thanks. Unfortunately, I missed the perfect sunset shot because I was trying to change lenses to catch it, and in the process missed the largest outflow from the hole. Lesson learned, next time I go there with both bodies, one with a long lens the other with wide.

Dan Matyola