Last year Ann introduced me to a company that prints her calendars. I created three of them last year and this year I have created an additional three and updated and revised the older three. I am some what jumping the gun on mentioning the calendars as the three newest haven't been approved for the storefront. You can view the listings for all of them and also view the collections I created to house the images of each different calendars. I set up the collections so if by chance anyone was interested in purchasing a print of one or more images they could easily locate the image(s) of interest.

https://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/wall-calendars

I have been working on this off and on most of the weekend. I woke up and kept a headache yesterday and it has some what gone away today but now I am having some other issue that is keeping the bathroom busy. Yeah I know probably more information than you needed to know.

--
Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com