Oh those damn damsels!

nice shot, Henk..

On 8/4/2018 5:17 PM, Henk Terhell wrote:
Dan, they told me 'bout the birds and the bees, not about damselflies!

Henk

Op 2018-08-04 om 22:28 schreef Daniel J. Matyola:
I don't think they are doing acrobatics. <G>

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 4:00 PM, Henk Terhell <hterh...@chello.nl> wrote:

That should read acrobatics

Op 2018-08-04 om 21:57 schreef Henk Terhell:

Here a pic of the acrobics of damselflies. I don't know enough of these
animals to firmly identify the family as spread-winged.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mxer/42018644710/

Henk

follow the directions.

--