Well done. We have several Bulbuls but I only know one, the black headed, which looks completely different to yours.

Alan C

On 05-Aug-18 07:15 AM, Subash Jeyan wrote:
it's very hard to find this bird out in the open in an exposed branch.
almost always you hear them more than you see them and at the first
sign of human presence they dart into the bushes. after unsuccessfully
trying to photograph them for a long time, i hit jackpot today :)

the white-browed bulbul:

https://somethingfeathered.wordpress.com/2018/08/05/white-browed-bulbul/

comments are appreciated,

subash