Well mine who else'.  I finally decided to start moving some of my old PESOs and GESOs into the updog app on dropbox.  I'm starting with some stand alone galleries.  So here for your enjoyment is "Take me to your leader" at a link that actually seems to work.

https://pdml.updog.co/Take%20me%20to%20your%20leader/GESO%20--%20takemetoyourleader.html

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

    - P.J. O'Rourke