Do the wildlife authorities mark them with that large a splodge of
blue paint, or does the bear have diarrhea from gorging on
blueberries?

Rick, the blue on his butt is from the crushed berries he sat on while gorging himself on the berries. We saw scat in the area and it was pretty loose as you might expect from a diet of berries.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Womer" <rickpic...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Photo of the Day by WWF

Great shot!