Definitely deserves MANY another visit to capture it in different light. Probably be a good idea to do it soon.

On 8/8/2018 11:38, Bill wrote:
I've driven past this barn several times, each time thiking I should come back when the light is better. The last time I went past, I noted that part of the structure was collapsing, which made it even more interesting.
This is a somewhat largish image, 1200x1800 pixels and 620kb

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/addons/redbarn.html

Technical: K1, D FA* 50/1.4, ISO 100, 160th @ f/8.

Enjoy

bill