On 6/9/18, Daniel J. Matyola, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Will the UK survive all the fighting over Brexit?

Yes of course.

I think there will be some Picardpalms and maybe a bit of mayhem, definitely
there will be much gnashing of teeth, but nobody's gonna die, I hope. The whole
thing was a sham, the whole vote 'leave' campaign was a joke, and not enough
youngsters turned out to vote and well, there ya go. It's done now though so
there's no going back - the only thing I agree with T May about. It's a crying
shame but it's gonna happen. Actually Europe itself is terrified more than we
are. Just wait til we don't melt down, and things stabilise, and maybe even
prosper. It could still start an avalanche that could wreck the EU.

Things have a way of smoothing out.

There's much more danger from the likes of Putin I reckon.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    UK Shoot / Edit and