Being tall, sometimes you see things, things that sometimes cannot be unseen.  In this case just something interesting.

https://pdml.updog.co/webster26/PESO%20--%20redneckstilllife.html

You can tell a lot about what's in the bed of a guy's pickup truck.*

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/smc Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

*Yes I assumed gender, but 1.) I don't care, and 2.) any chick, (see 1.), who has this in the bed of their pickup is an honorary guy in my book.

    - P.J. O'Rourke