A wonderful day wandering the Royal Observatory at Greenwich and enjoying the
people and sights to be had. Walking back from dinner with BobW, late, we spied
the thin green line of the laser following the Prime Meridian arcing above us:

https://flic.kr/p/29z6mVr

Special for the Pentax folks: While at the Observatory, a young lady carrying a
white Pentax K-x graciously allowed me to photograph her for you all.

https://flic.kr/p/29z6n5z

Enjoy!

—
West is west and East is east, and in this place the twain shall meet.