Thank you both for the compliments!

Sorry to hear about the cold, Bob! I hope you're feeling better today. The
parakeets would be fun ... In one of the neighborhoods I lived in, there was a
flock of midget parrots that did the "fly around and sqawk a lot" thing: it was
great!

Jack: It is a hand held shot, just holding the camera steady. There's not much
from where I was shooting to use as a support.

Godfrey
--
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com - 408.431.4601 cell