Not THAT old! :-)

On 10/3/2018 12:24 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Ann, in those days they needed
clear sharp windows to watch for
those pesky redskins.:-)
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2018, at 9:10 AM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Join the club :-)  ... in the old days, I used to shoot from the end of car
platform and open the window if the Conductor didn't catchme :-)
also the glass in the window on the part of the train where you get off and on
are not wavy...at least, not as much.

nice impressionism anyway

ann