From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: 6/10/2018 11:02:38
Subject: Re: October PUG is UP!

Pete's cat! super! definitely my fave.. but then I'm predisposed to cats

ann

On 10/5/2018 8:28 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all,

Another smallish gallery this month. Some good stuff there. My favs - Don's 'Big Wheel Keep On Turning' - great colour and the boy next to the loco emphasises the size - and Pete's 'Larry Keeping a Weather Eye' - yes, a cat!,
but forming an almost perfect circle.

View here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

(you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous gallery there).

Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not
infallible. So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the gallery,
let me know.

Next up: 'Upon Closer Examination'.

Full Submissions Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html