ah I see!
I had not looked at those in a long time..  I think that must be Hildegard next to Myrna Loy - I saw her in person when I was a kid- in Chicago at one of those
fancy hotel dinner and entertainment places..

LIked the small world encounter with that guy who must be the owner who knew my high school friend.   Don't know who the guy in the hat was though
I know his face from the neighborhood.

ann