Well I have a nit.

Mostly that big boy doesn't look so big.  He kind of gets lost in the landscape, and the trees.

I know you intended to show his environment, and it's good to show him in his environment,   but the upper third of the frame doesn't really add to the story, and the right most third pretty much repeats what we see on the left.

I think I would have cropped to put the elephant at the upper right rule of thirds point, just because that's where most peoples eyes are drawn.

Larry's right, exposure correction makes a big positive difference.