hi all,

Before I put them on ebay,(No I still haven't got around to it!) I thought
I'd offer these to the list:

1. Pentax SF1 - very good condition, all appears to be working correctly,
other than the RTF flash which is dead. I bought this as part of a bunch of
stuff and don't need it. ($95)

2. Pentax SFXn - good condition, I have owned and used this camera for the
past 3 years. All works as it should, has all the various caps, eyecups,
covers etc. and even comes with the original manual. ($140)

3. SMC Pentax-F 35-135 f3.5-4.5 zoom. Excellent condition, clear optics
snappy blades and all that. ($135)

4. SMC Pentax-F 50mm f1.7. Really nice condition except for one thing; the
filter ring has a large piece missing (about 1/3 circumference), this is
totally cosmetic as it still accepts filters fine. Very good optical
performance. Clear glass and snappy aperture blades. ($55)

5. A silver Pentax display stand for 2 flashguns. Genuine Pentax stand as
used by camera dealers with two flash shoes built in so that flashes may be
displayed standing upright, just the thing for the Pentax collector's
display cabinet. ($10)

6. Similar to 4, but a display stand for a camera. I have one which is SLR
sized and one which would probably take a MF body, you have a choice of the
two. ($10)

If anybody is interested please email me off-list within the next couple of
days.

Regards,