So, say that theoretically I was thinking about buying a 4k monitor ...

What buzzwords do I need to check off?

Needs to be Windoze7 compatible. I expect I'll also need a new video card to drive it, so anything you want to add about that would be welcome as well.

I'm looking for something in the 32" range. It will be used 99% for Photoshop since I don't do any gaming on that computer.