got this message  this morning from an ebayer with handle : boldybo

who poses question supposedly about MY listing  (of my friends k1000 and a couple of star d lenses) . to wit:

"I have a camera like yours and how do I open up the back I'm not too familiar with cameras"

but he is selling one nonetheless.. here is his listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Asahi-Pentax-K1000-35mm-Flim-camera-2-lens-50mm-55mm/153246340951?hash=item23ae319757:g:TSIAAOSwxFVb3xj9

I actually answered his question (before seeing that he was actually selling one!) and wondred in my reply what he was doing with a full manual film camera if he knew little about cameras, if he didn't mind my asking , since he clearly wasn't going to be my customer.

Then I looked him up...

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography