Another excellent gallery!

Bruce W’s is very clever—gave me a chuckle.

Dave’s and Don’s are very nicely composed and DOF is used beautifully. Ditto
Paul Sorenson’s.

Jan’s “Meandering” is my favorite. Goodness knows how many times I’ve sliced up
red cabbage; but it never occurred to me that a photo lurked there.

Ken’s shot of the lichens is lovely. At the bottom it looks as though they’re
floating above the rock.

Not a dud in the whole bunch.

Rick