That list has some problems:
It ranks Budweiser as #2, but if you go to the Budweiser page:
https://vinepair.com/articles/10-important-facts-budweiser-abinbev/ ,
you can see that "Bud Light was introduced in 1988 and overtook Budweiser in sales in 2001."
So, how could Bud Light trail as #4?
Clearly, there is an inconsistency there.

But the first question I had before seeing all that: how did they count the sales of Budweiser? I.e. is it just American Budweiser or combined with the Czech Budweiser (which is The Budweiser in most of Europe, and which is a real beer [sold in the US as Czechvar] as opposed to the water-like AB's Budweiser).