My only dealing with Precision was over 40 years ago, they haven't changed, I'm embarrassed to live in the state that they're headquartered in.  I wish only their destruction.

Yes, I do carry a grudge a long time, but at the time I was a retailer, in their industry, and you'd think that they'd at least pretend to give someone in that position, some courtesy.

They didn't.

If they would take in a camera, inform the owner that it could not be repaired under warranty for a known problem, (that normally should have been covered), have the out of warranty charges approved by said owner, then return the camera without actually fixing problem, (but making the cosmetic issue that supposedly voided said warranty worse, by "fixing" that), I hesitate to think how'd they'd treat a customer with no connection and in no position to hurt their business.