LIke it a lot... if it looked like that on 7th street I might have gone out today :-) However, I had to reduce it to 67%, after copied the link to view in chrome.   I dont know what Firefox is doing to me, but if I just click the hotlink from Thunderbird I can't change the image size using the keyboard + or - on your site.  I can in Chrome...

Same thing with several others... sigh

ann