Looks like it's available on Netflix...

-p

On 12/2/2018 4:34 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
I was going to email Bob directly, but then I thought that this might be of
some interest to PDMLers.

Alma and I watched a fascinating film tonight called 'Face Places' - a 2017
French documentary about a pair of photographer/artists - one in his 30s and
the other in her 80s - traveling through rural France exloring the people and
the villages, and creating some really interesting photo images that they paste
on the sides of buildings and large structures. Alma rented the DVD from our
library. The IMCB link is below, have a look at the trailer. It peaked my
interest, but I found the film was way better!

Highly recommended viewing - sadly no Pentax content (hence OT!) but there
might be a Leica or two. But it's about the people they meet, the recollections
from her past (HCB, Jean-Luc Godard, Guy Bourdin et al), the art from today,
and the camaraderie...

Bob, c'est une belle visualisation!

<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5598102/>

--
Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.