At 11:05 AM 12/27/2018, Stanley Halpin wrote:

>He flashed one slide showing a composite of "the boys" all showing off their
>nice cameras.

That description sounds familiar - do you know if those images or the composite
photograph have been published? If so, I may have it, or I may be recalling a
scene from "A Hard Day's Night" or "Help." When I get a chance I will look
through my extensive collection of books about My Favorite Band, and if need be
I can look at the DVDs of the films.

Dale H. Cook, many years as 35mm SLR photographer,
now Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens or SMC Pentax-A 50mm/f2 lens