Stan

Thanks for the comment.

Crowds will depend on the time of the year and if the salmon are running. Even given some crowds, you should be able to figure out when the observation deck is not crowded - just be flexible with your timing. Last time I was there, the rangers were limiting the number of people on the deck. If the salmon are running, down river will most likely be void of bears.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stanley Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
Subject: Re: January PUG is up

We’ll be going back North in 2020, it is too early to book but I have been looking at a 2-3 night lodge stay at Brooks Falls… Even though the prime spots at the upper falls will likely be crowded, I may get a little time there early or late in the day, plus along the river further down. We’ll see. Meanwhile I have your shot fine Ken and others of that genre to study and get my anticipation up!

stan