Bob, I guess one could come up with a definition. The said definition will
be of no practical sense except for people who chose to occupy themselves
with MPUs - Minimal Publishable Unit...

Either way, I would gladly see this thread turn into a pun sequence,
preferably not converging one, in case you insist we keep our tongues
sharply precise.

--
Boris