You set a very high standard, it would be hard for anyone else to step in! So
let’s just flog sales of the 10-Volume PDML Masterworks and see  if we can’t
fill the funding gap that way for now.

Since we are now easing our way into the 21st Century and all things digital
seem to be the rage, I may have a suggestion for an alternative forum. I’ll
think about the details and get back with something concrete, real soon now.

Meanwhile, Thanks Mark!

stan

Sent from my iPad