On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 08:36:14AM -0500, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
"Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:

Went up to the north shore to watch the surfers, but the waves were small
and the action nonexistent.  There were, however, a lot of green sea
turtles on the beach.

http://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2019/1/21/green-sea-turtle

Comments invited and appreciated.

Contrary to some others I actually like the composition and the inclusion of
bits of the other turtles, it shows its part of a group but focuses on the one
individual.  I think there is a good balance to the composition but I do wish
there were just a wee wider strip of sand between the rock and the edge of the
frame in the bottom right.  I like that the back portion of the shell mimics
the angle of the profile of the rock.

Is it resting its head there because the rock is warm?  I like the shot, it says
"Yeah I'm just going to rest here a moment."

Bruce N.
--
'It's an old story,'Ryumin said.  'Something like that actually happened once;
I feel sure of it.  But I filed off the serial numbers and made it my own.