Yes - been pretty hot here over the past few weeks.  In western Sydney there
have been many days of 40C (104F) and higher.  39C predicted for the next three
days, then we might see it cool down to the mid 20s to mid 30s for a while.

Strangely, though, my PUG entry for Feb will be from the USA....

Cheers
Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia