On 2/15/2019 11:56 AM, John wrote:
On 2/15/2019 12:10:48, Bill wrote:
On 2/15/2019 10:00 AM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Alan: It did not happen unless we see photos! ;-)

Bill: I don't think you really want a rainstorm at -33ÂșC.

The point is, if it was raining, it wouldn't be -33. It turns out we have had, already, the coldest February on record with 9 days not getting above -20C, and apparently, no end in sight.

Well, look at it this way. A good cold, COLD winter almost always means less problems with fleas next summer. A bit of aggravation for you right now, but a bit less for your four legged friends later.

We don't have problems with fleas here, but ticks and wasps are, and the cold definitely slows them down.