Ann, you grok very rightly.

As for the movie - it is a cult classic. First one, titled "Blade Runner"
was out back in 1982 starring Harrison Ford. The second one, rather
unexpectedly, was introduced in 2017 and is called "Blade Runner 2049".
Harrison Ford is still present, but the main star of the movie is Ryan
Gosling. For the first movie, the sound track was composed by Vangelis and
it is remarkable sequence of tunes.

I wouldn't want to go any further - you can google it up just as good as I.
Wikipedia states that both moves are made in "neo-noir" genre, which says
little to me, except that I really love the first move, quite like the
second one, and sometimes get this kind of mood.

Boris

--
Boris