The Amalfi Road winds about 30mi/50km from Sorrento to Amalfi along the
Mediterranean coast. Officially it has two lanes, but that often seems a
rounding error, especially if there is a bus coming in the other direction.
Among the countless hairpin turns, sometimes the a cliff overhangs the road,
and sometimes the road overhangs the sea, a loooong way below. We were glad to
have a very competent driver/guide.

The views, though… and the towns… are amazing. I’ve already posted pix of the
towns we visited, so this gallery is a few shots along the road itself.

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/organize/Italy-11-2018/Amalfi-Coast-Road

Comments appreciated!

Rick