This one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cows_(band)

If you were working "in radio", how could you know their APPEARANCE? ;-)

Cheers,
Igor

 Dale H. Cook Mon, 01 Apr 2019 08:46:17 -0700 wrote:

At 11:23 AM 3/31/2019, Toine wrote:

https://www.repiuk.nl/albums/new/content/imgp1239/lightbox/

I don't know...

And at 09:31 AM 4/1/2019, Igor wrote:

Or Bob Marley?

As someone who has worked in radio for nearly 50 years, I am familiar with the appearances of both the seminal late 60s to early 70s LA band Love, and with Bob Marley, and that is neither. There was a Minneapolis band in the late 80s and 90s named Cows, but I am not familiar with their appearance. :-)