My Feisol tripods allow the legs to be folded backwards so that the
normally wasted space below the head is filled with the head.
It’s a great feature and takes several inches off the length of the folded
tripod.
The peak design looks cool, and will surely appeal to a number of people,
but for the most part it is a solution to a relatively non existent problem.
Who really needs a high tech tripod to hold their smartphone still?

bill