I'll just jump in here and confuse things a bit.  You'll always get the same number of pixels from any given camera, but the quality of the pixels count too.  Higher ISO will have an effect.

Usually all things being equal higher noise which will degrade image quality in any give size print.  www.imaging-resource.com has a section of their reviews dedicated to how large a picture you can print based on the sensor's maximum pixels and ISO.

You might want to check out if they have a review of your model and see what they have to say.