Yada, yada, yada....all this wasted bandwidh on what is or is not a pro
camera, Pentax or otherwise.  I think alot of it is just sour grapes and envy
of the success of Canon, Nikon, Minolta, and others.  The hardware does not
make a pro....it is the creative mind of the user that makes a pro.  Any
camera can be a pro if properly used by a creative person.  I have seen shows
just using a Holga or similar plastic cameras....and many of you complain
about the use of plastic on a Pentax and yet could not get an image into any
show using any camera.  Look into yourself for a pro image, not to the
hardware.

Jerry in Houston