On 11/4/2019 2:21 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:

Google has decided that updog(dot)co the web site I've been using to display my images, is a deceptive site, and will not even deliver email that contains a link containing that address.

What has likely happened is that a spammer has spoofed that domain, and that it has been flagged and reported. It may well be impossible to get it cleared. You will probably be stuck using (dot)co in your posts. I use DuckDuckGo for my search engine and use Google only when I absolutely need to find something that DuckDuckGo cannot find. I try to minimize my involvement with Google because they have too much power and want even more.
--
Dale H. Cook, decades as 35mm SLR photographer, now
Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-around lens